- Remember that you need your student ID card to release your print jobs.
- Your print job will be auto-deleted from the queue after 4 hours.
Print Release Locations
Note: All printers can print 8.5 X 11 black & white. Color and other sizes where noted.
AI 199Z (Gateway)
UD 102 (Grill)
Education and Arts Bldg.
EA 1109 (color)
EK 205 (color)
NS 099D (Near first floor lounge)
NS 0099 (Color In basement, near Physics)
LM 115 (color)
Student Activity Center
River Crossing Housing
RV 105 (Community Bldg.)
DW 1225 (color)
DW 2001 (color)
Printing from an IU workstation, Step-by-Step
1. Send your document to be printed. (Note: Your print job will be deleted from the queue after 4 hours.)
2. Go to a Print Release Station and swipe your ID Card.
3. Select your job from list that appears and release it to print.
4. Collect your printed document.
How to Add Funds to Your IU Print Account
1. Check your print allottment balance if desired
2. To make a deposit, click on Make Deposit below and follow these steps:
- Click the allotment tab.
- Select your campus.
- Login to the page.
- Click the Go link next to deposit and choose an option for depositing additional finds to your IU Print account via Bursar Billing or PayPal.