The IQ-Wall is the coolest new addition to campus. Located in the cafeteria inside the University Grill, the IQ-Wall has 16 screens, a powerful desktop workstation, and enough inputs for your favorite personal devices, the limits for what you can do with the IQ-Wall are bound only by your imagination. The IQ-Wall is a fully democratized space, available to any student, faculty, or staff member in our campus community.
Here are a few scenarios of how the IQ-Wall might be used:
- Spend some time showing off your final project to your faculty and peers.
- Treat your class to a more immersive multimedia environment for a special lecture session.
- Get additional context by “changing the game” on visualization: see small things become big, or view big things that would never fit on your personal device.
- Make a presentation to a group of colleagues with a full multimedia experience.
- Host an event with a bigger than life electronic backdrop.
- Let off a little steam with some time on your gaming console and one huge display.
- Experience 3D videos, graphics for immersive educational and entertainment events.
- Cheer the Titans to victory before you head to evening classes.
These are just a few ideas of how the IQ-Wall can be used. However, we know that with thousands of big brains in the campus community, we're just scratching the surface. Stop on by the University Grill today to try out your ideas on the IQ-Wall!