The network storage service known as the O: drive is being retired in favor of Microsoft Cloud Storage. You already have access to Cloud Storage via Microsoft OneDrive. OneDrive has the following advantages for storing your files:
- Online file accessibility from anywhere – no VPN needed!
- Auto-save – you won’t lose your work because you forgot to save it.
- Historical file versions – keep older versions of your files.
- Accidental file deletion protection.
- Office 365 and Microsoft Teams integration.
- Mobile phone and tablet apps.